11.13.2009

you're brand new yet old


my favourite lens has been dropped so many times, it now does it by itself. parts have been rooling around gay feet, down the stairs, in karaoke rooms. it's quite amazing that it can still play camera like this.

but im gonna have to get me another one. cant spend my time rolling after those parts can i.
until then my old steady one will do.

im going through the files. deleating about 1 - 2,5 tons of paper. my apartment cant hold very much. well. before throwing away the balcony drawing pad of the emma era i made a collage of some stuff i could pull out of me back then, and i also found this dream we had in february, about the new apartment, remember? janet and amelie lives somewhat like that. how wonderful.

2 kommentarer:

Chernyui sa...

Im enjoying this inlagg with cup o joes and skagg.

emma sa...

OM jag minns, fortfarande en dröm jag har ju